Saturday, May 2, 2009

Elizabeth's Fashions & Passions




I've heard so much about blogging and i can't believe i'm finaly joining this group.




But i must say so far i had lots of fun and this is the best thing since sewing. Ya i'm a sewing and fashion fan too. My aim with this blog is to hopefully inspire someone to start sewing. Yes i know it sounds stupid, but with the cost of clothes these days you might find it really rewarding.




And if you look around a bit, there are lots of places that you can find beginners patterns for free.




It's worth a try don't you think?




Take a look at my little collection. I've started to make clothes for my 4 year old son and then someone at my work started buying from me as well. Look you won't get rich out of it - unless you make wedding dresses etc. but it's a nice little extra to get.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog